Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What are some of the......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What are some of the......

    higher paying jobs in the area. I have a family member moving back to the area and he is looking for some job opportunities and i didn't want to leave anything out.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are some of the......

    Doctor, Lawyer, Drug Dealer....uhh I mean Street Pharmacist...uhh Pharmacist at CVS, or Wal-Mart. Yeah thats the ticket.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What are some of the......

    Coal Miner.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are some of the......

    My husband does well in sales at Crutchfield.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are some of the......

    C/Os start at $27,485. After you complete a 1-year probation period and become a SCO (pending approval from supervisors),you receive a 10% salary increase,as well as cost of living raises yearly (usually around 4%)

    decent wage for SWVA
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What are some of the......

    Coal Miners start at around $40,000-$60,000 per year, depending on where ya work. I hear United is starting experienced miners at around $30.00 per hour.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are some of the......

    I actually seriously considered going underground a few years ago. Those guys have major respect from me. What scared me was job stability. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'll never get my layoff papers as long as I work at ROSP. There's always going to be convicts. Those idiots aren't going anywhere.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are some of the......

    Trucking pays $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits if you find the right company. Several jobs to choose from within 40-50 miles of Wise County.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What are some of the......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I actually seriously considered going underground a few years ago. Those guys have major respect from me. What scared me was job stability. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'll never get my layoff papers as long as I work at ROSP. There's always going to be convicts. Those idiots aren't going anywhere. </div></div>
    "Those guys have major respect "
    And this from a guy that walks the halls with killers? Gimmiee my rock falls, please.
    Thank you ID, I couldn't fill your shoes- I'll do my best to keep the power on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •